AES Travel Awards
The decisions of the award’s panel are final and no correspondence will be entered into. The AES will reserve the right to terminate or suspend the scheme without notice should the need arise.
The following eligibility conditions apply.
• Be a member of the AES for a continuous period of more than 12 months at the time at which the application is made, and continue to be a member during the year in which the award is made (conference and travel awards);
• Apply for a conference that is on the approved list;
• Have a paper accepted at the meeting (e.g. discussion paper, contributed paper or poster);
• Propose a study visit of merit on a topic relevant to the aims of the AES
In accepting an offer, an applicant must adhere to the following conditions:
• Use the grant for prescribed purposes, namely: registration fees, travel costs, accommodation costs;
• Acknowledge AES financial support on conference papers, posters, presentation slides, or in a manner appropriate to the activity and event;
• Provide a brief written report outlining how the support helped the professional or career development of the recipient;
• If undertaking a study visit, confirm that any outputs from the visit will not attract commercial remuneration.
The assessment panel will score proposals from eligible applicants under the following criteria:
• Quality of the paper (poster/discussion/contributed) and contribution of the author to the research, or
• Merit of the study visit proposal;
• Potential for professional development;
• Relevance of paper/visit to AES aims;
• Early career status;
• Effort to secure co-funding.
AES Annual Conference 27-29 March 2023
University of Warwick, UK...more
Funding opportunity coming soon: ADR UK Research Fellowships using ADR England flagship data...more
XVII EAAE Congress, Rennes 2023
29/08/2023 - 01/09/2023, Rennes France
Call for Pre-Congress Workshops...more